- Fri, Jun 03Wellspring Conference CenterIn-person event with Sarah Peyton!
- Sun, Apr 24Riviera BeachIn-person event: Our focus is on developing our body awareness skills when others are angry so we can more likely be in choice. Boundaries?
- Sun, Apr 24Online EventOur focus is on developing our body awareness skills when others are angry so we can more likely be in choice. Boundaries?
- Sun, Mar 20Zoom Link sent with RegistrationUsing NVC consciousness to bring self-empathy, connection, and heart-felt giving to deepen our conversations around all forms of racism.
- Sun, Jan 16Link sent with registrationIn this workshop we will discuss and practice the small habits that have led to big changes in our ability to listen with empathy.
- Sun, Oct 17https://www.eventbrite.com/e/everything-youIn this workshop, you will learn to: • Find peace by connecting to what is important to you. • Explore why you do what you do, why it might not work... and what empathy has to do with it. • Understand emotional reactivity. • Learn to transform fear-based language to love based. Please join us
- Sun, Aug 15Online EventWhen practicing self-empathy in Nonviolent Communication it is helpful to find what is getting in the way of you loving you.
- Tue, May 18ZoomThis is a 90-minute introduction to Heart to Heart's (7) week series that covers the basics of parenting using Nonviolent Communication.